Clive A Marshall-Purves wrote:

Clive A Marshall-Purves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

How can I confirm that my anonymity is in operation?

What I was trying to confirm was if I have "FreeNet Running" and I am being "Naughty" at eMule or any file sharing site am I anonymous or not (This is known as paranoia) Is there any way to test my anonymity? I’m trying to download an album that has been deleted for many years and is not available to buy. Honest.

it almost sounds like you think freenet will make your use of emule anonymous. it will not. freenet is its own network.