On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 03:31:42AM -0400, Joel Salomon wrote:

> If there's a security/anonymity hole in the plan I've laid out, please
> tell me.  The alpha darknet is not too early to start thinking about
> realistic connection procedures.

If you trust somebody on Frost, that doesn't automatically mean you want
to connect to them. Firstly, they get your IP address; they need to be
very trustworthy for this; far more than other connections, as they know
who you are on Frost. Secondly, it's possible that the connection will
be exposed by e.g. traffic analysis (although obviously this is very bad,
and we want to avoid it by means of alternate transports).

--
Matthew J Toseland - [EMAIL PROTECTED]