>From: Mark J Roberts <mjr at znex.org>
>Edgar Friendly:
> > promote freenet for distribution of unlicensed Anime.
>
>These fansubbers insist that they're actually doing the artists a
>favor by pirating anime! That's trivially absurd: if it was
>profitable, they would do it for you. I can only conclude that those
>who offer this argument - and it's pretty damn common - are stupid,
>lying, or both.

Well since I am a Pirate I have come to believe that ALL data pirating is
benificial for the creators of the data.  I believe that the more content
people can see, hear, and use, the more money artists will make.  And there
are studies that indicate that I am right.  So there. :)=

Just incase you were wondering, I did used to believe that all pirating of
data in ANY FORM was absolutely wrong, no matter what.  But things changed,
I changed.  If I am ever able to get a job, I will begin giving monetary
gifts to creators, and will continue my pirating ways.

My main reasons for supporting Freenet are Free Speech and Pirating. :)