Hi Jay,

I'm replying on-list because your reply-to email bounced my previous
message.

JO> I'd like to update the FCPtools snapshot on Freeweb's SF site; I've
JO> added a lot of cosmetic improvements to the command line and the
JO> Windows support is of course still there.

I'm glad you're still motivated with FCPtools.

If you've got write access to the Freenet CVS, you would be the best
person to do this.

All I'd ask is:

* The CVS tree always contains up-to-date and accurate DSW and DSP
  files required for all components of FCPtools for Visual C++
  compilation, and that prior to every commit, all the FCPtools are
  verified to be buildable from source under VC++ without needing
  other source - no Cygwin, no other libs, no utilities etc

* For all Linux platforms, at least the Debian flavours, Mandrake
  8.0-8.2, and RedHat 7.2, people are able to do the "./configure",
  "make all" and "make install" dance, and get a successful
  compilation without needing anything other than glibc and gcc

* Optionally, the code be able to compile on Cygwin as it does under
  Linux.

If you can remain attentive to these areas, I'll assure you of my
fullest support and blessing with its maintenance.

Cheers
David