On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 01:35:46AM -0800, Josh wrote:
> Looks like big brother got caught putting bugs into a new Boeing jet that
> was sold to china. Well, as long as we're bugging communists, I don't mind.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/asia-pacific/newsid_1769000/1769642.s
> tm

I wonder where you get the idea that they are even "Communists" from -
we're they always state capitalists (state capitalism is the
replacement of the corporation with the state as the unit of
competition within a capitalist system), and aren't they movhing
towards that oh-so-great "free market" capitalism?

--
Yes, I know my enemies.
They're the teachers who tell me to fight me.

              - Rage Against The Machine