I'm totally new to Freenet. I have looked over everything on the
freenetproject.org site and even looked for other information on other sites. I
have installed freenet 0.4 and I can get to the gateway page. Does anyone have
the location of where I can find a decent faq on exactly how to use freenet?
not a general overview directed towards already knowing users but a plain ,
easy to understand explaination of what do I do next? I understand the concept
of freenet. But how do you find any site on it? Also the example sites on the
gateway page, I can never get them to load? I forwarded ports in my firewall
and that didn't make any difference. anyways if someone knows of a good
DETAILED faq on freenet, setting it up, using it, how to get around, ect.
please let me know. Thanks