Sebastian Spaeth:
> But although I am very interested in the Freenet development, the
> fcptools/put/get *development* interests me not very much and I already
> have to cope with a high amount of mails per day.

And who doesn't fondly remember life before email? The leisurely
pace of a world unencumbered with the burdens of modernity. When
life welcomed every newborn into her warm embrace, and bid farewell
the dying with solemn gratitude. The sun burned bright above rolling
valleys of space and sound; streams wound through lush forests
within night's incorruptible darkness.

In those times long past the world made its bid for greatness.