I have just finished the Final Practical Lab Exam, yesterday, and got a
score of 100, and my projected final grade for this course, 100-J, is A at
98.13 or something.  Woohoo, and Whew!! :)

I'm very happy to be getting such a good education here at High Tech
Institute. :)  Although I am encountering Pro-Micro$oft and Pro-Copyright
sentiment I am haveing a very good time. :)  I will be sure to continue my
battle.

By the way, I created, for my 5th PLE, a presentation all about Freenet.  My
teacher gave me 100, A, for PLE5. :)  I was wondering if maybe you guys
would like to see, and hear, it and maybe critique it. :)

Anyway, I can't upload it to Freenet from school, and my home PC is always
on the fritz, (PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!), but I have uploaded it to Streamload.com
and am trying to figure out how to share it with people.  If anyone would
get a free Streamload account and tell me how to transfer my files to them
then that person could insert it on freenet or something. :)

Anyway, I really enjoyed doing the presentation.  I had been nervous about
it because I had been told that each one of us was going to show our
presentations to the whole class!!  But, alas, there wasn't enough time, or
the necessary equipment, to show even ONE presentation to the whole class.
So, I'm off the hook, like it or not.  But after all that work and tweaking
and stuff I really wanted to show the class my presentation, and even show
them a little secret thing I put into it.

Oh well.
Aaron.