>From: krepta at juno.com
>To: chat at freenetproject.org
>Subject: Re: [freenet-chat] Whew
>Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:35:41 -0700

>I got my final score from my Final Test, which was 50 really easy
>questions, and it was 100!!  YAY!!!  So my final grade for this course is
>something like 99.17 or something.  A VERY good A grade. :)  I haven't

Actualy, it was 99.71. :) YAY!!!!  All that agony of illness and pain of
knees really paid off. :)

>had this much fun in school, or these kinds of grades, since before I was
>set off to S.H.A.R.P. way back when I was 11 or 12 years old.  I LOVE

set=sent

>HTI!! :)

Hello, could someone help me?  I am still unable, for some reason, to
download my files off of Streamload onto my home PC.  PIECE OF CRAP!!!!  And
Juno Web keeps kicking me off, in order to give all of it's network priority
to Paying users. GRR!!  Haveing no money sucks!!!

So, can you guys help me get my files uploaded to you?  Maybe a free
webspace or something?

Aaron.