Hello,

first of all, congratulations for the release of the 0.6 version of Cherokee.

I have a couple of questions:

* How do you enable the ~user directories ?
* How can I enable mailman ?

In version 0.5.3 I added the next line to the default vserver:

Directory /mailman {
    DocumentRoot /var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/
    Handler cgi {
         ErrorHandler on
    }
}

Directory  /pipermail {
    DocumentRoot /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/
    Handler common
}


Do I have to create a vserver to 0.6 ?


* How can I make Joomla to work in a vserver?

In version 0.5.3 it was something like:

Directory / {
      Handler common
}

Extension php, php3, php4, php5 {
       Handler phpcgi
}


Thanks and regards,
Sergio Cuellar


-- 
"Meine Hoffnung soll mich leiten
Durch die Tage ohne Dich
Und die Liebe soll mich tragen
Wenn der Schmerz die Hoffnung bricht"
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to