On 17 Mar 2008, at 20:45, Sergio Cuéllar Valdés wrote:

> I have a couple of questions:
>
> * How do you enable the ~user directories ?
> * How can I enable mailman ?

It is the same thing that you used to do with 0.5 but not you only  
need to run cherokee-admin and use your web browser to connect to 
http://localhost:9090/ 
.

The new configuration interface will allow you to configure it without  
any trouble. Configuring Mailman with cherokee-admin is really  
straight forward.

However, ~user directories are not supported by the interface in  
0.6.0. It will be implemented in the next minor release, 0.6.1.

> * How can I make Joomla to work in a vserver?
> In version 0.5.3 it was something like:

Same thing. Use cherokee-admin, it is easier. :-)

By the way, it would be great if you could let us know how it goes  
with cherokee-admin.

--
Greetings, alo.

_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to