Did you try configuring with:

./configure
LDFLAGS="-static -static-libgcc"
--host=mips-linux
...

?

> On 17 Mar 2008, at 14:22, Matthieu Plantey wrote:
> 
> > Thanks, I found the list of modules (I even put the option
> > "--enable- static-module=all" to check and it compiled).
> 
> That forces all the Cherokee plugins to be included in the main
> server library, but doesn't imply that it cannot link dynamically
> against the rest of the system libraries.
> 
> > About -static-libgcc, I'm sorry, I'm a newbie in C compiling with  
> > big Makefiles and I don't know where I could add this flag. Do I  
> > have to put it to my options list or directly in configure script  
> > file ?
> 
> I have not tried, but I suppose that the following command would work:
> 
>   $ make CFLAGS="-static-libgcc"
> 
> Good luck!
> 
> 
> > De : Alvaro Lopez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > On 17 Mar 2008, at 13:35, Matthieu Plantey wrote:
> >
> > > Everything seems ok but when I run it on my mips machine, I get :
> > > " can't load library 'libgcc_s.so.1' "
> >
> > That sounds pretty much like a compiling problem. I would try with
> > the -static-libgcc flag. I am not completely sure whether this
> > would work though.
> >
> > > Where can I find the list of modules available ?
> >
> > It is a little bit tricky, but you can get the list by executing:
> >
> >   $ grep modules=\" configure.in
> >
> > Please, let us know how it goes..
> > Good luck!
> >
> > --
> > Greetings, alo.
> >
> >
> >
> > Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
> > La boite email la plus appreciée au monde.  
> > _______________________________________________
> > Cherokee mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee
> 
> --
> Greetings, alo.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Cherokee mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to