On 11 Nov 2005, Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:
> Mark Nipper wrote:
>
> >>Unfortunately, if you take a look at the above URL, the header is
> >>not displaying entirely correctly because the image references
> >>are getting messed up:
> >>---
> >>http://mirror.tamu.edu/centos/HEADER.images/centos_icon_60.png/
> >
> > And to make matters worse, it's actually adding that trailing slash
> > to any requested file underneath any of the directories which I
> > added a HeaderFile directive.  I've had to turn it off for the time
> > being since everything was coming back as 404's.
>
>   Oopss.. okay, do not panic!
>
>   I am checking it out. I will upload a 0.4.30b1 tarball as soon as I
>   finish the patch.

        As Alvaro pointed out to me, my default site config
looked like this:
---
Directory /centos {
        Handler dirlist {
                   # Include file if present as page header
                   HeaderFile HEADER.html
        }
}

and the Handler should have been just "common" since specifying
dirlist for this directory (and subsequently all child
directories) breaks Cherokee's ability to send regular files.

        Thanks for pointing that out!

--
Mark Nipper                                                e-contacts:
832 Tanglewood Drive                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---begin random quote of the moment---
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and
UNIX.  We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
 -- Jeremy S. Anderson
----end random quote of the moment----