Pada hari Senin, tanggal 14/11/2005 pukul 16:10 +0000, Alvaro Lopez
Ortega menulis:
>  > * handler
>  > - Added "ServerList" directive in config file, typical use:
>  >
>  > Extension fcgi {
>  >       Handler fastcgi {
>  >               ServerList /tmp/sock
>  >               ServerList 127.0.0.1:8090
>  >               ServerList 127.0.0.1:8070
>  >       }
>  > }
>
>    I would use "Server" rather than "ServerList", the meaning is the
>    same and we don't need to add one more reserved word to the grammar.

If we use "Server" then is it possible to load it to a list_t?

>  > - I also haven't touch interpreter part since it is string type
>  > directive, so only one Interpreter will be allowed, I guess. Should
>  > each (local) server requires separate Interpreter directive?
>
>    Ummm.. I think so.  That was meant to be the way in which the server
>    could spawn new servers if necessary.

Although this is only possible with local fcgiserver, what do you think
if the config should look like this:

Extension fcgi {
      Handler fastcgi {
               Server {
                 Socket /tmp/sock
                 Interpreter "/to/some/path/php-fcgi"
                }

               Server {
                 Server 127.0.0.01:8090
                 Interpreter "/to/some/path/php-fcgi"
                }

               Server {
                 Server some.remote.host:8090
                }
       }
 }

Does the grammar now support this kind of thing?

>  > Please check whether I'm on a correct track.
>
>    Yeah, I think so.  BTW, when would you like me to commit your patch
>    to start working on the SVN and releasing the changes in each
>    version?  Could we schedule it for 0.5.0?

That would be ok.

Thanks!