Eric S. Johansson wrote:

> http://www.0x50.org/?option=com_docu&topic=Common_behavior
>
> Directory /download {
>    Handler common {
>        HeaderFile /var/www/README
>        Interpreter /usr/bin/php5-cgi
>    }

  This example is wrong; it doesn't make any sense to include the
  Interpreter directive in there.  The common handler will use either
  the handler file or the dirlist one, and neither of them use that
  parameter.

  I have fixed it on the wiki :-)

> this is almost the kind of behavior I've been looking for. What I would
> like to do instead is substitute script alias for interpreter and invoke
> the script alias if the referenced file doesn't exist.

  I'm not sure about what you want to do, but it seems like you should
  move some of that logic to server script rather than trying to relay
  the work on the server :-m

--
Greetings, alo.