Mohammad DAMT wrote:

>> > * Put the managers into a one static table for all threads so it
>> > will not be re-created all the time.
>>
>>   The idea is to allocate FastCGI managers per thread.  In this
>>   way, it is consistent (connections never change of thread) and we
>>   don't need semaphores to protect the static table.
>
> The problem is that the FastCGI server only accept one connection at
> a time. If the FCGI server is connected to a cherokee thread, then
> when the next new thread try to connect to it, then the new thread
> will be blocked. (However PHP supports multi connection)
>
> That is why if you succesfully load a fcgi page then do a refresh,
> the new session will be stalled because an empty manager table is
> re-created for that thread, then try to connect to a connected
> server.

  Damn it!!  I knew something like this would happen. :-/

  There is something that doesn't much sense though. The PHP server
  accepts multiple connection.. what for? :-?  I'm gonna take a look
  at the code to try to figure out that is the reason for that odd
  behaviour.

--
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com