Pablo Fisher:

> Very strange, why don't you upload the .phps files and your Cherokee
> configuration?

I include them.

"test.php" -> It calls the main function 'sks_process' on line 25
"sks_process.php" -> The concearning code is between lines 88-109

It seems that function "proc_open" does not manage properly the stderr
output of the binary.

> Also would be nice to know if you are using a distro package or if you
> compiled from the source code.

I mentioned it in my last message: Debian testing. I also include
cherokee.conf file in this reply. Strangely, it does not contain any
mention to php (neither do other conf. files(!?)), but php-scripts
work ok (except for this error).

--
Manuel Pancorbo Castro
http://bitakoro.blogspot.com/