Hi Mohammad! (again)

>   now, the target is to make Cherokee relaunch and connect gracefully
>   with the FastCGI server when it exits (it wasn't a segment fault or
>   anything, it is the default PHP behaviour).
>
>   Ah, and I also added support to add custom environment variables
>   inside the FastCGI request in the previous commit. :)

  What a productive evening I'm having.. :-)

    http://www.0x50.org/bugs/changeset/143

  Currently, with the following configuration (forcing down the
  maximum PHP request to only 100)..

====
Extension php {
  Handler fastcgi {
    Server localhost:8002 {
         Env PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS "100"
         Interpreter "/usr/bin/php4-cgi -b 8002"
    }
  }
}
====

  the server is now able to gratefully complete 5,000 requests:

====
Concurrency Level:      1
Time taken for tests:   52.816527 seconds
Complete requests:      5000
Failed requests:        0
Write errors:           0
Total transferred:      930000 bytes
HTML transferred:       120000 bytes
Time per request:       10.563 [ms] (mean)
Time per request:       10.563 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)
Transfer rate:          17.19 [Kbytes/sec] received
====

  .. next stop, the concurrency issue! :-)

--
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com