Kurt McKee wrote:

>>    http://alobbs.com/tmp/cherokee-0.5.0b4.tar.gz
>
> I'm confident that's the problem, then - has anyone created a Debian
> package for the beta? *hopeful* If not, I guess I can compile from
> source.

  I have made some changes for the 0.5.0 release which will require
  some attention for the Debian package, so in this release it is not
  possible to just copy the debian directory into the new release and
  use dpkg-buildpackage to generate the .debs, sorry.

  I would suggest you to compile it by hand by the moment. I hope we
  will release 0.5.0 soon (and the Debian package the day before).

--
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com