-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 1:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] header install problems

I'm havin problems installing my new hedman headers (#68290).
The driver's side header hits the mount for the lower control arm. So bad
that it would have to move over about a half inch just to install them.
My question is (before I try to take em back) could it be because I have the
wrong motor mounts?
The PO replaced a 307 with the 350 and I've heard that the motor mounts are
different, maybe he didn't change them.
What do you guys think?  Could I put the correct mounts on to fix this
problem?  The motor needs to go down a bit.
Or I'm open to other ideas.
Oh, also if there isn't a solution, what headers do you guys recommend?

Thanks all for answering my questions,
Daniel
72 Malibu 350/350
53 GMC