I recently switched from drums to disks, but I did not change the master
cylinder.

The disks are not releasing like I think they should.  If I open the
bleeder, some fluid will come out, and the disks will release some.  It
seems like something is holding some pressure.

I have brand new everything, and the MC is only about a year old.

Other than that, the brakes are working great.

Any suggestions on how to get these to release better?

Thanks!

--
Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html