I've got a bunch of stuff from JC Whitney that I have on my car.  Alternator
brackets, bolt covers, dixie horn, gauge cluster (was there when I bought
the car but I have seen them in older issues of JCW), pretty sure the old
button seat covers are from there, as was possibly the cheesy door panels.
All of it is pretty good stuff, deffinatly not name brand but it works for
me.  Love my horn though, that is worht a million bucks to me.
Josh