>>Good one Kelly.
>
>Thanks...guess there's a few brain cells left from those days (damn!)...
>
>Wow,. they still make them! I'd have bet against that, but it's good to
>know they still got 'em...very cool...maybe the next car will be an old
>Camaro so I can get a pair...always wanted some of those!
>

>Kelly & Jana Hanna
>Red Rocks (Rust list)
>Two SS (Elky, Malibu & Chevelle lists)

The Hooker headers & side pipes are what I put on the 71 Z28 on
my Elky/Chevelle page listed in my sig...

I still have scars on my legs from getting out of the car <Grin>.
Only the right leg though, was my Wife's ride so I didn't get to
drive.... You should see her left leg..... <G>.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] & The Doberman gang in Dallas (Taxes)
Dave's Doberman page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1877/
Doberworld home page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1878/
El-Camino/Chevelle page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1876/
My Machine Shop http://cncshop.8m.com