Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Well since we are on the subject of batteries...  it seems as if temporarily 
my car has no battery.  In the morning I get in to drive and there's no power.
 Nothing.  This happened once before about two weeks ago and I was just trying 
all the circuits out, turn signals and such, and I pushed the flashers on.  
I'm sitting there tryin to figure how to get to work and suddenly I see my 
voltometer come to life and the flashers are blinkin.  Turn the key, starts 
right up and I'm gettin the usual 14.something volts.  This morning same 
thing, i threw the headlights on and maybe 15 seconds later went out to check 
under the hood, by the time I got to the front the headlights were on.  I have 
no idea when or how long the power was off, both times I had to reset the 
clock on my radio.  The first time I just ignored this as weird.. there was a 
lot of other crazy stuff going on that morning.  I have no other electrical 
problems whatsoever.  Any ideas?

Dan
'72


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to