Welcome to the list.  We can be pretty lively...been comparativly slow
recently...must be nice cruising weather.

Looks like you're starting with a nice '69 there.  I'm jealous.  '69 is my
favorite year and I'd like an elky to go with my 'velle.  Where are you that
you found a car with what looks like all the chrome and emblems in a junkyard?

Anyway, can't help you with the carb question, just saying hello.

Tim.
Proud Owner: '69 Chevelle (Still known as puddles)