From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] POR 15 Question

Ok I need a little advice here.  The 69 Malibu I am working on needs repair
work at the base of the windshield.  the part where the sheetmetal of the
dash is rotted away.  I can fix that no problem.  What I need to know is,
can
the area where the windshield glue goes be coated with POR 15, and the glass
reinstalled right over the POR 15, can it be applied over rust if I just
wire
brush it?  I wanted to strip the paint, do the sheetmetal work and have the
glass reinstalled before I send it off to get painted.  I plan on having it
running and driveable with the reinstallation of the interior the last thing
to do.  The dash/steering column will be in it.

Tom