Josh Josh Josh

Your statement and some others I have seen on tema chevelle about "Nuke em" worries
the sh*t out of me. We are all in agreement that military action is warranted. I
myself did not servce in the Military. I was lucky and was not required to sign up for
the draft during the extended peace time.

My father god rest his troubled soul served in Veitnam and took his anger and
confusion of his countries involvement to his grave quietly. He had told my brothers
and I many years ago that he would not hold anything against us if we did or chose not
to go fight. Beyond that, his silence was understood by us that it was end of
discussion.

You are younger than some here. You like many of us have lived in the beauty of peace
time for many years. You and I most likely know war through Hollywood's screen sets.
We cannot truly comprehend what is was to walk in the boots of many before us.

So, I am really starting to ramble but please take some time and think about making
these statements or phrases of Nuclear weapons to resolve our issues with others. See
folks how easy it would be for a person to make this decision to it end all. DAMN
SCARY STUFF!!!!! I do appreciate your fellowship here on Team Chevelle Josh as do
other fellow Chevelle friends here. I also promise to shut my trap on this non
chevelle related stuff. Sorry all.

Dwaine
66SS