Who says one would have to be deployed? If one had all the right parts I'm sure it could be built here, put in a van and detonated I really do believe our carefree days as Americans are over. hell if these nuts are willing to kill themselves what is stopping them from blowing up the world? I'm sorry to say this but we need to go out and find all of these crazy animals and destroy them before they destroy all of us. it is that simple, kill or be killed. i don't think anything we could do or say to these animals will change their minds about future attacks. do they have any demands ??? i don't think soooooooooo! hard decision to make but we have the choice of thousands more dying here or abroad. My vote is to hunt them down and treat them like they would treat us.
                                          Larry