Here's how I built my first big block,

HOLLEY 850 RACE
HOLLEY STRIP DOMINATOR

ignition mallory comp 9000 with coil & MSD 6A

049's p&p/  valves "stk'  PAW
305 COMP CAM
AUTOZONE  hyd. lifters
rods springs retainers COMP.
roller tip rockers

CALIFORNIA DISCOUNT REBUILD KIT
SHORT BLK,
DIMPLE STK
STEEL CRANK POLISHED
FORGED 12:1 TRW'S closed chamber

I must say I spent about  $2500.00 from oil pan to carb.

P. Hernandez
68 chevelle
previous 70 chevelle 396

                    "Michael Ishee"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                          cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     [Chevelle-List]
Desktop Dyno 2000
                    velles.net

                    10/24/2001 04:21 PM

                    Please respond to

                    chevelle-list

Where can this be purchased and how much does it cost?
Thanks
Michael