Michael,

I would just about guess they would powder coat just about any color
available that you want.  If it's not one of their "standard" colors, it may
cost a bit more but you'd have some the color you want.

BTW, here's a picture from the Baer site of the 13" Track system I bought
through Clint - http://www.baer.com/images3/s_track_bf.jpg

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky