I would just about do it but then I would be taking a bigger loss....
Anybody want a 750 Holley with vaccum secondaries?  Give me a price, I paid
$200 for it (I believe I'll go home and make sure) had it on the car for a
year, been drained and in the box for almost 2.  Any takers? It would help
with the funds on putting Tenacious back togather.
Josh
Wounded 66SS396