A follow up to my previous submission.  I am honest and generally accept that
others are as well.  I learned a life lesson on Ebay
     Unfortunately I got screwed on a deal.  I was not the high bidder on an
auction for a set of heads.  After the auction the seller and I decided on a
price for him to set me up with heads ported and ready to go just as in the
auction.  I sent a money order for $960.00 to cover the heads and shipping.
It has been a year and a half and you know the rest of the story..No heads..
No money Returned.
According to South Carolina BBB the company "James Williams Racing Engines"
doesn't even exist.  I got screwed..what am I going to do take him to small
claims and spend $2000 doing it?  I live in Ohio.

What I am saying is do it through Ebay or at least use Paypal or a payment
type that will allow you (customer) some options if things go bad.

Sorry for the rant
Walt