Michael,
it is stock suspension with some home modifications. I have a 1 3/8 front
sway bar, 1 1/4 rear. boxed rear control arms (including the uppers)
aluminum bushings on the lower (not amy harsher of a ride) polyurithane
uppers. the front has all polyurithane. It has the ever economical KYB gas
adjust shocks on all 4 corners. the tires are bfg radial t/a 235/60/15 front
and 255/60/15 rear. the car weighs 2700 with me in it. it has a 350 th400.
The turbo 400 is too big and i would rather push through the gears with a 5
or 6 speed but oh well it works. The motor is not running properly since it
only runs a 14.5 1/4. It was suposed to make 420 hp but i think the
compression is too low, 8.5 to 1 needs to be 10 to 1.
I would really like to see some more chevelles out on the autocross track
just for fun. where else can you run it and not worry about hitting stuff.
Hope this helps.
Sean Martinez
66 Chevelle