Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 12:52 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] MIME-Version: 1.0

Salutations to Herb Lumpp.  I talked to him exactly once on the phone before he picked up my car in Tx. & del’d it in Phx. Thanks, Herb.  Enjoy your cruise.  I appreciate your service to our country.  I have a fully equipped machine shop, & it is at your disposal.

You should see his car!  The lines are straight, the paint looks wet, & while I have visions of an LT-1/LS-1 in my El Camino, that BBC looks great.

JOE BANKS

AZTECH MOLD & DIE STEEL

602-257-2300