If there's no particular reason you've chosen Craftsman, then I'd take a
trip to Lowe's or Home Depot to look at them. Outside of Harbor Freight,
they have the best deal for the money. I bought my oiless Porter Cable twin
stack portable compressor about six months ago at Lowe's and am very very
pleased with it. I can run two framing guns or my impact gun easily. Since
Porter Cable has a factory service center here in town, it makes it very
easy to get things done if anything goes wrong (which it hasn't). They also
handle Delta (same company), so a lot of my tools are one of the two brands.

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com