Rick,
I've not used the Hotchkis springs but I use Moog alot. If you want to lower or raise a vehicle call Moogs Tech line at 800-325-8886. Tell the person what vehicle you have and engine size, w/wo air conditioning, etc.  Tell them what height you want 1" lower, 1/2" highter, etc. They will give you the proper spring numbers for front and/or rear. I've used them alot and been very pleased. Car has always rode very nice. They can't tell you what car these springs are from. They are computer generated #'s based on your information. Good luck.

Mark
"83" lowered Malibu wagon.