-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of richard a
schaefer
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 8:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Hotchkis Springs

     Is anyone on  the list using the Hotchkis 1" lowering springs on the
rear of a 68-72 El camino?   I'd like to know if they really lower the
rear?   Or any suggestions for a MOOG spring which will lower my 72 el
camino and improve handling,  WITHOUT  being too harsh a ride.    Thanx

rick schaefer
ACES #00140
TC #00038
http://members.home.net/jimmy4/rick1972elky.html