At 04:22 AM 01/08/2002, you wrote:
As far as the slim jim thing goes...as some of you may know, I am a cop. I was unlocking a lady's car door for her one afternoon. She started the car to warm it up, and accidently locked the keys in it as it was running. After I unlocked her door with the slimjim she was thrilled of course. She looked at the slim jim and said, "That thing is really great! Do they make one that fits in your purse?" I answered, "As a matter of fact, they do! It's called a KEY!" She replied, "Oh, I guess you're right."  That one still cracks me up!

That's a good one....I'll bet she felt a little silly....I used to keep a key in a metal magnet box until I read how easy it made the car to steal....

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com