[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ok first things first.  My 69 el camino was totaled on sat.

My condolences.  My only advice would be to see a doctor because some back
problems from accidents take a while to show up.

> While trying to find a value through NADA. I discovered that
> they don't list El Caminos as Chevelles.  I had a 20 minute
> conversation trying to convince this idiot that the el camino is
> part of the chevelle line. (station wagon chassis bla bla bla)
>
> Anyone else on this list that would like to set this person straight
> his e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Feel free to also contact CostCo as their tire people refused to install
rubber on a 70 Malibu because it wasn't in their book and it's not a Chevelle.

Idiots.
--

Cliff  Simpson
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~csimpson/Chevelle.html