Biased I'm sure...but I've alway's Laced Up a set of
T/A Radials....26 Years worth!

On a Sad note, Co-Worker bringing his Grandfathers NUMBERS MATCHING   '66
Elco 396 (for us to see at work)  has suffered the ultimate fate for twisted
metal.

The Kid was hospitalized with multiple fractures and cuts...currently at
home pretty sore!

The '66 is totaled and is currently under claim. ($12,500)The Driver behind
him took out the bed, and pushed him into the intersection where he was
t-boned by a F250 4x4.... Maybe we should change the thread..............

Johnnie Lawson
' 72 Chevelle SS
"Cheaptrick"
Team Chevelle 0145