I shipped a bumper form NJ to California via UPS Ground for $21 and some change.  There is no way shipping a bumper should cost that much money.  Keep in mind that some companies such as OPG, and Year One like to rape their customers on shipping.  There is no reason a company should be making money on shipping charges.  This is what drove me away from ever buying anything from OPG & Year One.

They have just increased their rates considerably....you wouldn't be able to do that now.....I shipped a 65 lb miter saw for $29 last year....now it would cost $52....

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com