Yeah,don't you just love that term they use to rip you off,,,"handling charges"?

Yeah, good call on that one. People on ebay do it too....they get as much profit from the widgets on shipping them as they do on the item themselves....funny that it never costs that much when I send my ebay sales items out. I rarely buy anything new from a catalog store (except Amazon.com....bought a saw stand from them last year because no one stocks it here). When I do, I make sure it's not a company that charges too much for shipping.

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com