At 07:56 AM 01/24/2002, you wrote:
I would like to know where this extra help was when I was looking for mounting locations for Super Sport emblems on a 67 Chevelle? I only received 2 replies and only one answer. To say the least I was a little disappointed. I am not saying I haven't learned or enjoyed being on the list just let down a little. With that said hopefully looking for better responses in the future.

I'm sure there are very few people on the list who could actually answer that question and be 100% sure about the answer. That means no one was willing to give you a "half assed" answer like "it's four inches form the crease or two inches from the seam".....Only a body shop expert or a concours expert could answer it the right way. I think that might have been expecting a little much. There are plenty of body shops that could answer that question by showing you on the car (the best way in my mind).

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com