Hi Cliff,

Sorry I meant to get back to you sooner. I could have sworn that either
Summit or Jegs sold OEM (or at least OEM-style) covers.

I just took a quick look though and didn't see them.

Boy, that Jegs catalog gives me a headache. You look up Valve Covers in the
index and it gives you a dozen different places to look. Might be better to
call.

John Nasta
Old Car Network
http://oldcarnetwork.com

> Cliff, just about any factory SBC valve cover will look
> correct; I'm not sure about Canada for 1970 but for the
> US the correct look is the PCV valve in 1 cover (I'm
> pretty sure it's driver side) and the oil fill cap in
> the other.  The "Chevrolet" script covers look good but
> don't provide PCV or oil fill capability.  A set of
> PCV/oil fill covers should be very easy to find.

Thanks Brad, especially for the PCV and filler info, I hadn't even thought
about
getting those correct.

A yarding I will go, a yarding I will go, Hi Ho a Merry O, a yarding I will
go
:))
--

Cliff "Wheres those wascally walve covers?" Simpson
http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~csimpson/Chevelle.html