"Gents" (any ladies?),
                       I "have" to replace my steering column since I am
doing a perversion from automagic to shtick. I have the opportunity to get a
late 70's steering column that's tilt for a manual tranny. Cost is $50.
Would this work in my 69? Would I need to mod it? Can it be done? What's the
going rate for a used tilt column?

Anyone know where I can get a used mig/gas welder at a shocking good price?
Air compresssssor?

                                                 Steve