From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lojac
Sent: 30. januar 2002 20:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Holley vs. Edelbrock

Ok, I would like to get some opinions from the list about the differences between Holley and Edelbrock carburators.  I see Holley everywhere, but I hear that they get damaged easily.  On the other hand there are a lot of products (i.e. NOS kits) that work with them, but don't say a thing about Edelbrock 4 barrels.  I have a 69 Chevelle SS 396 and I am in the market for a carburator!!!  It is a daily driver, but I am looking to rebuild the engine to give it a little more kick!!.  Please help....

Thanks,
Lojac