Mr Pell of this list has just the thing:

http://www.prostreetcar.com/body_rotisserie.html

Thank him later.

rick

Here is a link to Rotisserie plans that I found for my uncle. Of course I

found these after I built mine from scratch with no plans at all. Oh well,

they look like they'll get the job done and for a good price too. Hope this

is helpful!

http://www.mgbexperience.com/rotator/

Brian

you may also want to try http://members.tripod.com/mopar_roadster/body_rotisserie.htm

The other link http://www.mgbexoerience.com/rotator/  was a great piece of info, but it had no diagram. This one is similar but it has a diagram with it. Good luck with your search. I think I might try and tackle this project myself.

Mark Green
ACES #4962, TC #1487
67 SS UNDER RESTO