I recall that they had both, and the upper is really only needed if you
plan to drag race.  I did not find the uppers on their Web site, and I
don't have catalogs here at work.  But I do recall that they said I did
not need the uppers (or new springs) when I did the rear for street/road
course setup.

Brad Waller     ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
'66 Convertible | 327/dead | 4-speed   | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFGs
'67 Chevelle    | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | '79 F-Body Brakes