Thanks for the information.  My undercarriage isn't a rust  bucket by any means, just the usual surface rust.  Sounds like I won't have to do alot of sanding like  I thought.  I have a new gallon jug of simple green.  Think I'll' spray it on and then use a pressure washer to remove the grease and oil.  Put on the POR-15 and then paint it.
    Just picked up my two new steel wheel wells.  Had them painted gloss black.  $100 for both.  He did the whole wheel well great job.  Thanks again guys.  I appreciate the help.

Craig
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] POR-15

At 08:11 AM 02/08/2002, you wrote:
I'm thinking of coating the undercarriage of the car with POR 15.  I notice that they have a degreaser cleaner, neutralizer, etc.  Does anyone know how necessary it is to use these other items, can they be replaced with anything else or will the POR-15 work with out them if I clean the undercarriage.  Thanks

I used an off the shelf degreaser for mine....let it dry then went to painting....worked fine. I think it was Simple Green.

Kelly C. Hanna
El Camino Country
www.hannawoodworks.com