From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Keith Cooper
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 8:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Keith's Paypal

Dear Chevelle list,

  I have set up a Paypal account (www.paypal.com) under my email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   The account as I understand it is a standard free account which will not take credit cards. To take credit cards a fee of 2.9% and .30 cent would be charged for each transaction. If this is a problem, I can change the account to a premier account at anytime. To everyone who send me emails, Thanks. I do feel strange doing this.  Your concern and acts of kindness will never be overlooked.

Keith C. Cooper

1409 Harnden Rd West

Port Orange, Fl 32129

386-756-9011